How To Audition For MasterChef
OPTION 1 (The Preferred Choice)
STEP 1: You are strongly encouraged to PRE-REGISTER your profile and pick your open call location in advance.
STEP 2: Attend an OPEN CALL. Please bring the following with you to the open call of your choice:
1. Your completed application CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION. If you cannot bring an application form with you to the open call, we will give you one as you wait in line.
2. Your dish to impress us!
IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT TO AN OPEN CALL, PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO SEND IN YOUR MATERIALS.
STEP 1: Make a VIDEO. You only need to do this if you CANNOT ATTEND AN OPEN CALL.
CLICK HERE to view the video submission instructions
STEP 2: Print out the online application form and fill it in
CLICK HERE to print out the application form
STEP 3: Please mail your application and video to:
MasterChef Season 6 Casting
1741 Ivar Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Please note that any videos and materials submitted by mail will not be returned.
DEADLINE: Completed applications and video submissions must be received by October 25th, 2014 at 12pm PST to be considered, BUT REMEMBER THE SOONER THE BETTER!
1. You must be 18 years or older on January 1, 2015.
2. You must be a citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States.
3. You cannot currently work as a professional chef and you cannot have ever worked as a professional chef.
4. Your main source of income cannot come from preparing and cooking fresh food in a professional environment (restaurants, hotels, canteens, catering, etc).
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY VIDEOS AND MATERIALS SUBMITTED BY MAIL WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
*We reserve the right to extend the application deadline at our sole discretion.
Please note these audition instructions are subject to change as determined by the producers. All those considered for the series will be required to submit and sign additional documents (which may include, without limitation, a participant agreement, waiver, and series rules) in order to be considered to participate in the series. If there is any conflict between the information on this website and the foregoing documents, the foregoing documents shall control.